วันอังคารที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

What make teenagers different?

The meaning of teenager for me is a young person that has age between thirteen to nineteen years old. Teenagers have more responsibility and maturity than child and kid but less than adult. So teenagers can do many things by themselves such as go out with friends, go to school by themselves or do anything without their parents. But they cannot do everything. There are many things that they cannot do too. Such as go to pub, smoking or drinking alcohol. The responsibility of teenager is better than child and kid so, I can decided what time I should work, what time I should play, what time I should study or what time I should relax. That means I can manage my life by myself but not at all. I cannot own money by myself so when I have to use a lot of money or buy something expensive I have to ask my parents before. Teenagers can work and study harder than child and kid. And the other things that show we are teenager are gadget. I believe a lot of teenagers in Thailand and in another big country have got more than one gadget, for me too. I think teenage is the funniest time of my life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น