วันอังคารที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

A day in my life


        
  When the sun is rising, I wake up and walk to my cupboard slowly, I pick my school uniform and walk to the bathroom. I put my cloth on the floor and pick a toothbrush and wash my teeth quickly. Next, I walk into my bath and have a shower. And when I finish shower I have a breakfast quickly. After that I walk to school. I usually go to school at 7.15. The first class start at 8.45 before that about 8.30 it's a homeroom time, sometime it's a relax time too. We have break time on 9.45 and 15.00. My favorite class is sport class on tuesday 15.15-16.45. School finish at 16.45. I usually go to Pinnacle with my friend. I have my dinner there and then I go home. I usually get home at 19.00. And I play on internet about 2 hours. After that I have a shower and go to bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น