วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

My City

     My city is Bangkok, Bangkok is a capital city of Thailand. There a lot of wonderful places in Bangkok. If you’d like to shopping, you can go to Siam Paragon. It is a very big mall on the centre of Bangkok. In Siam Paragon there is a lot of clothes and if you want to buy any book you can go to Kinokuniya, It’s a big book store in Siam Paragon. And if you’d like to see beautiful places you can go to Wat Phra Kaew. In Wat Phra Kaew there are a lot of beautiful and old building. And the special thing is Phrabarommaharatchawang  it’s a huge palace that build in area of Wat Phra Kaew.  And the last thing, If you want to relax or jogging. You can go to Lumphini park. There’s a fresh air and nice view.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  2. I like that you wrote about Bangkok, when I read it I think for the places or things that you wrote about. And all of those places have everything to do. It’s good for other people who don’t know about Thailand. Your blog is okay I like the way that you present the places in Thailand, it has many different places to visit.

    ตอบลบ